This is meant to be an 8 hour class that will help you develop a strong foundation in defensive pistol shooting. The class will start with a safety briefing at 7:30 and we will take a 45 minute lunch break around 11:30. We will cover marksmanship, drawing from a holster, tactical and emergency re-loads, multiple target engagements, and clearing malfunctions. We will shoot rain or shine so come prepared. The enrollment cost of this class is $125. This fee is non refundable but it can be transferable if you can find someone else willing to take your place.
- A quality “GUN BELT” and holster (no shoulder holsters). Your holster should be manufactured specifically for your handgun and preferably made of kydex, sturdy leather or injection molded polymer. We will not be doing this in class but your holster would need to retain your firearm if you were to preform a backwards summersault.
- A way to carry extra magazines on your belt or body
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- At least 3 high capacity magazines or enough standard capacity magazines to house a minimum of 30 rounds total. No exceptions.
- Plenty of water and a sack lunch
- Sunblock and or bug spray
- A folding chair
- Pen and paper
- An open mind
You will receive a conformation email that will have the specific class location and any other information you might need within 48 hours of paying for the class.